type of wood you select for your door can greatly impact
cost. Depending on the door style you select and your preferred
finish, the wood type can affect the overall appearance.
many times you can achieve the look you want and remain
budget simply by modifying your desired wood type.
[ $ ]
- Very strong, open grain pattern
- Color may vary from salmon red to dark cinnamon within
- Mineral deposits add color accents of green, yellow or
- May include random worm holes, knots and wild-grain patterns
[ $$ ]
- Subtle grain pattern
- Smooth, uniform appearance
- Color ranges from creamy white to pale red/brown within
- May include "bird's eye" dots and mineral streaks
[ $$ ]
- Strong, dramatic grain pattern
- Color may range from blonde to tobacco brown
- Natural beauty enhanced by random worm holes and knots
[ $$$ ]
- Color ranges from tan blonde to deep brown within a panel.
- Cherry naturally darkens as it ages, blending hues from
iiiyellow to deep red